Charity Black Friday Incentive
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Charity Black Friday Incentive T&Cs
- By entering this incentive (“Incentive”) entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Terms and conditions”).
- The Incentive is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, except employees of each Promoter and the Host and their subsidiary companies (together with their immediate family members and/or personal partners) who have signed up to the adidas Manchester Marathon taking place on 16th April 2023 (the “Event”).
- Each Promoter reserve the right to request evidence of eligibility, including the identity and age of any entrant. If you are under the age of 18, you will also be required to provide written consent from your parent/guardian to claim your gift.
- To be eligible for the Incentive entrants must have been accepted for a place in the Event before the start of the Entry Period and must not have opted out of marketing communications from the Promoters.
How to enter
- Entry to the Incentive opens from Friday 25th November 2022 at 00:01, until midnight Monday 28th November 2022 (the “Entry Period”). Entries received outside the Entry Period will not be entered.
- Anyone who has a JustGiving page for the Event in aid of one of the Promoters (a “Page”) with £15 raised on that Page by the end of the Entry Period will be automatically entered into the Incentive of that Promoter and will be eligible for the gift offered by that Promoter
- Only one entry per person will be permitted.
- Third party, bulk and/or automated applications shall not be accepted.
- The Promoters do not accept responsibility for any damage or loss resulting from entry into the Incentive. Each Promoter shall also not be liable for issues of any kind which may prevent, restrict or delay the sending or receipt of an entry, including (but not limited to) technical faults such as network, computer, hardware or software failures. Late, damaged, illegible or corrupt entries, or those not complying with these Terms and Conditions, will not be valid.
- Every person who qualifies under Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions will be entitled to claim a charity specific Incentive dependent on which Promoter they create a JustGiving page for. The Incentives of each Promoter are listed below:
- Cancer Research UK – Drawstring bag
- Alzheimer’s Society – tote bag, wristband and keyring
- Sense – Goody bag of Sense branded chocolate and a water bottle
- British Heart Foundation – Sports Towel
- The Incentive is subject to change, and the exact item is to be determined at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Incentive is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Charity reserves the right to offer an alternative Incentive in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- Those who qualify will be contacted directly by the Promoter of their choice to arrange and confirm the mechanic by which they will receive their Incentive and to offer advice and fundraising tips.
- Entrants are responsible for organising and paying for all associated arrangements and costs that are not specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions and all other incidentals. The qualifying entrant is also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the gift.
- By participating, entrants agree that the gifts are awarded on an “as is” basis and that the Promoters make no representations or give no warranties of any nature in relation to the gifts.
- Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoters will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant or accept any liability for loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of using and/or taking up (or failing to use and/or take up) the gift except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoters or its employees.
- If you have fulfilled the eligibility criteria under these Terms and Conditions you will be notified within 8 weeks of the end date of the promotion via email from your Promoter of choice using the details you provided when you created a JustGiving page.
- The promoters reserve the right to disqualify anyone if they reasonably believe there has been a breach of these Terms and conditions and in these circumstances the Promoters also reserve the right to require the return of the gift.
- Each Promoter reserve the right to (i) cancel or suspend the Incentive; (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these Terms and Conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify chances to entrants and potential entrants).
- The Host will use your personal data in order to promote the Incentive. Each Promoter will each administer the Incentive, and only access the data of those who have consented for them to do so, via a fundraising page creation, the then verify entries to ascertain who is eligible for a gift, and contact those who are deemed eligible. Any personal data received from entrants will only be used and/or shared with third parties where necessary for the proper purposes of the Incentive and in accordance with the CAP Code and the Hosts’ Privacy Statements available at: https://humanrace.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with GDPR 2018 and other English Law and entrants agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of or in connection with them.
- If you have an queries please contact email@example.com
- Human Race Ltd. (160 Falcon Road, London, SEW11 2LN)
- Cancer Research UK (2 Redman Place, London, E20 1JQ) (Official Charity)
- Alzheimer’s Society (43-44 Crutched Fiars, London, EC3N 2AE) (Official Charity)
- Sense (101 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9LG) (Official Charity)
- British Heart Foundation (Great London House, 180 Hampstead Road, London, NW1 7AW) (Official Charity)