OFFICIAL THERME MANCHESTER MARATHON TWENTY WEEK TRAINING PLANS BY HOKA ONE ONE
Our Official Sportswear Partner, HOKA ONE ONE have put together a bespoke training for your 2021 Therme Manchester Marathon.
- ABILITY: There are three plans available for different abilities
- START DATE: 24th May 2021 – Twenty week plan
- STRUCTURE: The plans include run days (where you try and run continuously), intervals (where you do numerous shorter stints of running) and recovery days (rest those legs!)
- HOW TO USE: Make sure you check out the ‘How to read your plan’ section before looking at the calendar in detail
INTERVALS: More detail on interval days is in the ‘How to read your plan’ section of each plan. The total time allocated for interval days includes time to warm up and cool down. For example, 45′:10 x 60sec means a 45 minutes training session, that is made up of a warm up, 60 seconds of running effort & 60 seconds of walk recovery, repeated 10 times, and a cool down.
- BOOK IN YOUR SESSIONS: We recommend adding the relevant sessions to your personal calendar on a weekly basis. This will help you stay focused
Make sure you download the plan directly, or save this page as a favourite, so you can access your plan easily.
You can also check out HOKA ONE ONE’S training kit guide today to ensure your fully prepared for your Therme Manchester Marathon training. Not sure on what’s the best fit shoe for you? Visit the HOKA ONE ONE Shoe Finder to find out the best fit for you.