Dementia isn’t slowing down. Neither can you.
By 2025, there will be 1 million people in the UK living with dementia.
At Alzheimer’s Society we’re working towards a world where dementia no longer devastates lives. We do this by giving help to those living with dementia today, and providing hope for the future by campaigning to make dementia the priority it should be and funding groundbreaking research.
But we can’t do it alone, we need your miles, your energy, and your determination. Turn your training runs into life-changing research. Your race-morning nerves into ground-breaking studies. Your finish line thrill into hope for future generations.
Sign up today to help beat dementia and give help and hope to everyone living with dementia.
Get in touch
If you’d like to chat to us about running with Alzheimer’s Society and how you can make a difference, please contact the Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 222 5808 as we would love to hear from you.
As part of team Alzheimer’s Society, you’ll receive:
- An Alzheimer’s Society running top with iron on letters of your choice
- Training plan and support from our expert running coaches
- Regular fundraising support from our experienced Events Team with tips on how to smash your target
- The biggest cheers on race day from our cheer point along route
- Pre and post-race reception in the charity village with refreshments and snacks
- Access to the Alzheimer’s Society Facebook running group where you can share tips with other runners and our running coaches