Terms & Conditions – Trafford Active Fund Winter/Spring 2021
By applying for funding from the Trafford Active Fund you are agreeing to all of the following terms, conditions, rules, obligations, and any other such requirements that Human Race Ltd states or asks.
- There are 3 allocations of £14,000 to be awarded
- Applications open 25th January and close 15th February 2021 (5pm)
- The panel reserve the right to judge and decide who is eligible for the funding.
- The final allocation of funding will also be decided by public vote, the results of which are final.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the application and panel selection process.
- Due to the volume of applications we will not be able to provide feedback if unsuccessful.
To be eligible to apply for the funding:
- You must be an organisation focused on community benefit in operation for a minimum of [12 months]. Such as;
- Charity (Registered)
- Community Interest Company
- Charitable Incorporated Organisation
- Social Enterprise
- Community Sports Club
- Constituted Community Group
- Education establishment
- Faith Group (constituted)
- Youth Uniform Organization (Cadets, Guides, Scouts)
- The funding must be used in a way to get people physically active in the community, this can be the organisations main purpose, or a specific physical activity within the organisation.
- You must have an interest and positive impact in Trafford.
- Demonstrate how your project will help residents, groups or communities impacted by Covid-19.
By applying for the funds, and accepting them you are agreeing to the following:
- No transferring of funds to other charities or organisations will be allowed. In certain circumstances this might be permissible if the initial application becomes no longer viable after the allocation of funds, but only with our written permission. However, we will accept applications for funding to help support joint operations that are shared with other organisations
- The funds must be used for the project applied for in your application only, and no other projects run by the charity or group.
- The funds must be used for the purpose of increasing physical activity in the local area or supporting young sporting talent in the region
- You will agree to create a report to explain how this funding has made an impact to your active project over a 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 12 month period. This must be sent to Human Race Ltd.
- Failure to respond within 5 working days to Human Race following notification of your charity being chosen or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in the fund no longer being allocated to you.
Marketing & PR
- You will agree to any necessary PR and marketing for Human Race if Selected for Public voting or are selected as a winner, including, but not necessarily limited to, photographs and interviews.
- You agree that if selected to move forward to public voting your application and story will be shared publicly
- You agree that if you make it to the public vote to support your own initiative through whatever channels you have available to garner support for yourself
- If you are selected as one of the winners you will agree to make at least 2 social media posts to your followers surrounding being awarded the funding (1 on receiving the reward, and one on Manchester Marathon Event Day). You also agree to publicise internally the fact that you have won within your organisation and to any members.
- If you are selected as one of the winners, you will agree to follow up marketing activities and publication by the Manchester Marathon of what you have done with the funds. You agree to provide follow up information, any relevant data, an interview, quotes, images, and photographs as is relevant.
- If possible you will agree to be available and attend the Manchester Marathon weekend 09th – 10th October 2021 for PR purposes. Or an alternative date if requested.
If these terms and conditions are not met, Human Race reserve the right to request return of all funds.