Our brand new 10-mile challenge, National, is the perfect motivational tool to step up your training distance. Your task is to complete 10-miles (16.09 kilometres) in one session between Wednesday 31st January and Tuesday 6th February.
Here’s the lowdown:
- Register NOW to secure your place in this pilot event. It’s limited to 5,000 people.
- On National week, take part on the day of your choice, in any location, at a time that suits you best. Ideally it would fit into your usual training schedule.
- Track your 10-miles through the app or device you normally use. It’s not a race, it’s about completing the distance. Perfect for those training for a spring marathon.
- Upload a screengrab or picture of your achievement to the link sent to you.
- Choose whether to receive an official reward. All finishers are also entered into a draw for some awesome prizes, PLUS get first refusal on a place into the 2025 adidas Manchester Marathon.
WIN MANCHESTER MARATHON PRIZES
Everybody who finishes the challenge will go into a prize draw to win some great prizes including:
- 3 free places into the 2025 adidas Manchester Marathon.
- 3 2024 Manchester Marathon Finisher Hoodies.
- 5 places into the 2024 Manchester Half (13 October).
- 5 Manchester Marathon official training tops.
EXTRAS SPECIFIC TO ADIDAS MANCHESTER MARATHON ENTRANTS
- To celebrate your involvement, everybody who completes the National will have a special design added to their personalised adidas Manchester Marathon 2024 bib.
HOW TO ENTER
You can choose from one of the options below to sign up. The adidas Manchester Marathon tote bag is exclusive to this challenge, and not available to purchase.