TEAM ADIDAS MANCHESTER MARATHON
Terms & Conditions
Team adidas Manchester Marathon Application & Selection Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter and Host of this prize draw is Human Race Ltd. (160 Falcon Road, London, England, SW11 2LN) (“the Promoter”).
- The Partner of the competition is ADIDAS (UK) LIMITED, (The Adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, Cheshire, SK7 5SA) (“the Partner”).
- The Promoter is asking those who are taking part in the adidas Manchester Marathon to apply to Team adidas Manchester Marathon.
- Those who are successful will be offered a pair of adidas footwear, the exact model and value of which is at the sole discretion of the Partner.
- Those who are successful will automatically be included in priority entry promotions, communicated with them via email.
- The number of those who are successful will be determined by the Promoter and the Partner.
- To apply, entrants must complete the Form on this page of the Manchester Marathon website https://www.manchestermarathon.co.uk/team-adidas-manchester-marathon (the ‘Form’).
- Valid entries will only be made by those who are entered into the adidas Manchester Marathon 2023, and complete the Form on the above webpage in full.
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- One entry is allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- The promotion is open to entries from 12:00 27th December 2023 until the form is closed by the Promoter (the “promotional period”). The closing of this activity as the discretion of the Promoter & Partner. The Promoter retains the right to extend the competition opening time.
- Successful applicants will be chosen as the discretion of the Promoter & the Partner, in consideration of their responses to the Form.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Partner reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- The successful applicants may be required to provide additional information in order to claim their prizes, including but not limited to: delivery address, contact email and number and shoe size.
- Successful applicants will receive their adidas footwear in the post, using the sizing information they have provided on the Form and the delivery information that they have provided when entering the adidas Manchester Marathon 2022. The fulfilment of these items will be managed by the Partner.
- Successful applicants may be asked to re-validate the information that they have provided in the Form and at the time of entering the adidas Manchester Marathon. Failure to do so within a stated timeframe will result in the applicants successful status being withdrawn, and forfeit any rights to prizes in relation to this promotion.
- The name and county of residence of the successful applicants will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Partner as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
- The Promoter and The Partner do not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple emails in order to submit multiple entries).
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of The Promoter and The Partner, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.