British Heart Foundation
Join Team British Heart Foundation Today
We fund around £100 million of research each year into all heart and circulatory diseases and the things that cause them. Heart diseases. Stroke. Vascular dementia. Diabetes. They’re all connected, and they’re all under our microscope.
Our vision is a world free from the fear of heart and circulatory diseases. A world without heartbreak.
How to join Team British Heart Foundation
Entry fee: £25.00
Fundraising Target: £350
There are around 7.6 million people living with heart and circulatory diseases in the UK – an ageing and growing population and improved survival rates from heart and circulatory events could see these numbers rise still further. Every pound raised by incredible supporters like you allows us to make a real difference to those that need it most.
With your support we can help save and improve the lives of millions living with heart and circulatory disease.
You can make your miles matter by supporting the BHF at the 2024 adidas Manchester Marathon.
What happens next?
When you sign up you’ll receive:
- A BHF running top or vest to show your support
- A fundraising pack filled with support and useful information to get you started
- Regular contact from us to guide you along on your marathon journey
- Access to our official #TeamBHF Facebook group to chat to other team members
- Personalised training plans from our world-class running coaches
- An invitation to our post-race event area plus a superb cheer squad on the day
If you are interested in taking part in the adidas Manchester Marathon for British Heart Foundation, you can Sign up now.