Ailuna & Therme Manchester Marathon – Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is AILUNA (CHILLISALSA LIMITED) with its registered office address at Inca, The Lane, Lyford, Wantage, Oxfordshire, OX12 OEE; the Host of this prize is Human Race Ltd with its registered office address at Unit 6 Typhoon Business Centre, Oakcroft Rd, Chessington KT9 1RH.
2. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion to be entered into a prize draw, and a chance for 6 entrants to win a prize of a £100, £50 or £20 voucher to use at the Ailuna sustainability product shop http://www.ailuna.com/shop/
3. The value of voucher won will be chosen at random for each winner but will be either £100, £50 or £20.
4. To enter this prize draw, you must comment on the social post telling us which dare you have chosen.
5. The Host will be the collector and operator of all entries; the Host will transfer all valid entries to the Promoter in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
5. Only one entry per social media account will be accepted on each social platform the competition is hosted; please note that entering multiple submissions using the same social media account may result in all entries under that account being disregarded for the purposes of the draw.
7. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. Their guest must also be 18 years or over.
8. This promotion is not open to any employees or staff (including contractors) and professional advisors of the Promoter or Host or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the Prize draw.
9. The promotion is open to entries beginning with the 17th January 2022 until midnight on Sunday 30th January. For the avoidance of doubt, no entries submitted outside of the Promotional Period shall be considered in the draw.
10. By entering this promotion, you acknowledge and agree that your information will be shared with the Promoter for marketing activity, in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
11. Six winners will be drawn, selected in a random draw from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period (Winner). The draw will take place no later than seven (7) calendar days following the end of the Promotional Period.
12. The Winners will be notified within five (5) days of the draw by their facebook account from The Host and be required to provide additional information in order to claim the Prize, including but not limited to: full address, telephone number.
13. Should a Winner (i) fail to respond and/or give the requested additional information within five (5) days of such notification from the Host, or (ii) notify their refusal of the Prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner (however, this five (5) day period may be extended at the Host’s sole discretion). A Winner’s failure to respond within the required period or notice of refusal shall attract automatic forfeiture of their right to the Prize.
14. The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of any unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice
16. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees that they will support the Promoter and the Host in generating promotional activity connected with the Prize, including photographs, videos and text.
23. The Promoter and The Host do not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, in its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or to tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple emails in order to submit multiple entries).
25. You agree to be bound by the decisions of The Promoter and The Host, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
26. Other terms and conditions may apply which shall be made available online together with the promotion throughout the Promotion Period.