Event Day – Covid 19 Procedures
The Therme Manchester Marathon and Manchester Half is now only a few days away! To help us deliver a Covid-secure event, we kindly ask that you consider the following FOUR steps:
1. Check your symptoms
As we approach the event, we are asking all participants to be aware of any of the following symptoms:
- A raised temperature
- A new and continuous cough
- A loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste
- Headaches, muscle pains or cold like symptoms
2. Take a lateral flow test
Please take a lateral flow test 24 hours before the race, even if you are not showing symptoms. You can order your lateral flow test kit here: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
- Enter your positive result on the government website
- Order a PCR test kit to your home or book an appointment at a test site.
- Please do not travel to the event and follow all necessary government guidance regarding subsequent isolation.
If your test is negative:
- Enter your negative result on the government website.